We are seeking a full-time cleaner to join our team in Cheltenham. Our agency is committed to providing high-quality cleaning services to our clients, and we need a dedicated and reliable individual to help us achieve this goal.
As a cleaner, you will be responsible for a variety of cleaning duties. These include dusting surfaces, vacuuming and mopping floors, cleaning windows, and removing stains from various surfaces. The successful candidate should have experience in cleaning and be able to complete assigned tasks efficiently and effectively within the given time frame.
Attention to detail is essential in this position, as our clients expect a spotless and tidy environment. You should also be able to work independently and have good time management skills. We value teamwork and cooperation, so the ability to work well with others in the office is also essential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement within the agency. If you are a reliable and experienced cleaner looking for a full-time position in Cheltenham, we encourage you to apply today!
- cleaning various kinds of floors with a vacuum, broom, and mop.
- Dust the counters, light fixtures, ceilings, and any loose furniture.
- cleaning and sanitizing kitchen, bathroom, and toilet fixtures.
- taking out the garbage.
- window cleaning and drying.
- You will be coordinating with the line manager to make sure you always have enough cleaning supplies.
- Report any breaks that come about when cleaning.
- notifying the line manager of the necessity for repairs.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is preferred.
- proven background in a comparable position.
- You must be able to use several cleaning tools and products.
- be capable of standing for a long time.
- outstanding organizing abilities.
- be able to work without much supervision and do things on schedule.
- Be willing to work weekends, evenings, and morning shifts as needed.
We are seeking a full-time cleaner to join our team in Cheltenham. Our agency is committed to providing high-quality cleaning services to our clients, and we need a dedicated and reliable individual t...
We are currently seeking a dedicated care coordinator to join our team and assist us with patients enrolled at our facility. As a care coordinator, you will be responsible for consulting with patients and determining their healthcare needs, developing care plans, coordinating patient-care services, and educating them about their condition.
The successful candidate will have a compassionate nature, be knowledgeable about healthcare practices, and provide exceptional customer service. We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of our patients and who will strive to provide the best possible care.
Responsibilities as a Care Coordinator:
- Discuss health issues with patients and family members and provide clear instructions and information regarding their condition and treatment.
- Create a care plan that caters to each patient's unique healthcare requirements and set up appointments and treatment plans by consulting and working with other medical professionals and specialists.
- Regularly check in on patients, assess their condition, and record their progress.
- Help the care team create and evaluate health interventions and stay up-to-date with current advancements in healthcare by participating in regular training and courses.
- Aid in obtaining money for medical care as needed.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and show patients respect and sensitivity while also respecting organizational rules and laws and regulations governing the provision of healthcare.
Requirements as a Care Coordinator:
- A BA or BS in social work or a closely related discipline.
- A license may be required depending on the jurisdiction.
- A minimum of three years of experience in clinical settings or care coordination.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer literacy.
- Strong analytical abilities and the capacity to manage several activities at once.
- A strong commitment to excellent client care, empathy, and compassion.
At our facility, we value our employees and provide a competitive salary and benefits package. Additionally, we offer opportunities for professional development and advancement within the organization.
If you are a caring and experienced care coordinator looking to make a difference in the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply today.
We are currently seeking a dedicated care coordinator to join our team and assist us with patients enrolled at our facility. As a care coordinator, you will be responsible for consulting with patients...
Supreme Caregiver is currently seeking a Health Care Assistant to join our dedicated and compassionate team. As a Health Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing essential support to physically or mentally challenged individuals, seniors, and others who require assistance with their daily lives. This job will involve maintaining clients' homes and caring for their needs, as well as providing assistance with everyday tasks such as cooking, shopping, and filling prescriptions.
Our leadership team will provide training and mentoring to help you develop new skills and grow as an individual. The ideal candidate should have a proven record as a caregiver's assistant, be licensed in CPR, possess excellent communication skills, and be dedicated to health and well-being.
Responsibilities as a Health Care Assistant:
- Work with patients on their physical therapy routines.
- Provide assistance to individuals who are unable to move independently.
- Assist the client with eating, bathing, and dressing.
- Ensure clients take their medication on schedule.
- Offer emotional assistance and support.
- Report any unusual occurrences to doctors or supervisors.
- Assist clients with their purchases and shopping.
- Perform necessary housekeeping to keep the area sanitary.
- Respond promptly and effectively in emergencies.
Requirements as a Health Care Assistant:
- A proven record as a caregiver's assistant.
- Licensed in CPR.
- Dedicated to health and well-being.
- Organized and trustworthy.
- Skilled at cooking and maintaining housekeeping.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- High moral standards.
- Physical endurance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driving permit.
Supreme Caregiver is currently seeking a Health Care Assistant to join our dedicated and compassionate team. As a Health Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing essential support to phys...
We are actively seeking a highly motivated, dedicated, and compassionate Senior Care Assistant to join our team. If you have a genuine passion for helping seniors age in place and maintain their independence, we encourage you to complete our online application today.
Our Senior Care Team is committed to providing exceptional care and services that include Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Roles as a Senior Care Assistant:
As a Senior Care Assistant, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Regularly supervising and monitoring caregivers in a home setting
- Responding to emergencies and providing guidance and support to caregivers as needed
- Conducting vital sign assessments such as taking temperature, pulse, respiration, and weight readings to assess seniors' health and maintain accurate records
- Assisting seniors with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- Providing meal assistance and feeding support when necessary
- Collaborating with professional staff to carry out care plans
- Providing engaging activities to stimulate and enhance seniors' overall well-being
Qualifications as a Senior Care Assistant:
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate
- First Aid Certification according to state regulations and must pass an examination
- Current CPR certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- State certifications required for successful deployment
At our facility, we value our employees and offer ongoing training and support to help you grow and excel in your role as a Senior Care Assistant. Join us today and make a meaningful difference in the lives of seniors and their families.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated, dedicated, and compassionate Senior Care Assistant to join our team. If you have a genuine passion for helping seniors age in place and maintain their indep...
At Supreme Caregiver, we are dedicated to providing expert-level home care services to patients with chronic health conditions, and we are seeking a compassionate Nurse to join our team. Our nurses play a critical role in maintaining the independence and quality of life of our patients by providing regular visits and specialized care. We are proud to be a leader in the home care services industry, and we are committed to providing the best possible care to our patients.
As a Nurse at Supreme Caregiver, you will be responsible for making a preliminary health assessment and creating a tailored care plan for each patient. You will administer medication, offer pain management support, cleanse and treat injuries, and keep track of your patients' symptoms and vital signs. You will also monitor your patients' health and change the treatment plan as necessary.
In addition to providing specialized care to your patients, you will also be responsible for teaching their family members how to provide good at-home care, advising on how to increase domestic safety, and identifying early signs that might necessitate a hospital visit. You will be in charge of home health aides and will work closely with medical professionals, social workers, and other health professionals to ensure that your patients receive the best possible care.
We require that our nurses have less than a bachelor's degree, with either a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) diploma or certificate from an accredited, state-approved program. You must also be licensed by the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN). Above all, we are looking for candidates who are dedicated to the health and well-being of their patients and who possess a deep appreciation for compassion.
In addition to the job duties outlined above, we offer our nurses an opportunity for growth and professional development. You will have access to ongoing training and mentoring by our leadership team, and you will have an opportunity to learn new skills and grow as an individual. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply for this fulfilling and rewarding career opportunity.
Roles as a Nurse
- Make a preliminary health assessment and tailored care plan.
- administer medication and offer pain management support.
- Cleanse and treat injuries.
- Keep track of your symptoms and vital signs.
- Keep an eye on the patient's health and change the treatment plan as necessary.
- teach patients' relatives how to provide good at-home care.
- Advise on how to increase domestic safety.
- Identify early signs that might necessitate a hospital visit.
- In charge of home health aides
- Consult medical professionals, social workers, or other health professionals.
- Encouragement and assistance
Requirements as a Nurse
- Home health nurses require less than a bachelor’s degree.
- A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or
- A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with a diploma or certificate from an accredited, state-approved program.
- must be licensed by the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN).
- dedicated to health and wellbeing.
At Supreme Caregiver, we are dedicated to providing expert-level home care services to patients with chronic health conditions, and we are seeking a compassionate Nurse to join our team. Our nurses pl...