We are seeking a full-time cleaner to join our team in Cheltenham. Our agency is committed to providing high-quality cleaning services to our clients, and we need a dedicated and reliable individual to help us achieve this goal.
As a cleaner, you will be responsible for a variety of cleaning duties. These include dusting surfaces, vacuuming and mopping floors, cleaning windows, and removing stains from various surfaces. The successful candidate should have experience in cleaning and be able to complete assigned tasks efficiently and effectively within the given time frame.
Attention to detail is essential in this position, as our clients expect a spotless and tidy environment. You should also be able to work independently and have good time management skills. We value teamwork and cooperation, so the ability to work well with others in the office is also essential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement within the agency. If you are a reliable and experienced cleaner looking for a full-time position in Cheltenham, we encourage you to apply today!
- cleaning various kinds of floors with a vacuum, broom, and mop.
- Dust the counters, light fixtures, ceilings, and any loose furniture.
- cleaning and sanitizing kitchen, bathroom, and toilet fixtures.
- taking out the garbage.
- window cleaning and drying.
- You will be coordinating with the line manager to make sure you always have enough cleaning supplies.
- Report any breaks that come about when cleaning.
- notifying the line manager of the necessity for repairs.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is preferred.
- proven background in a comparable position.
- You must be able to use several cleaning tools and products.
- be capable of standing for a long time.
- outstanding organizing abilities.
- be able to work without much supervision and do things on schedule.
- Be willing to work weekends, evenings, and morning shifts as needed.