At Supreme Caregiver, we are dedicated to providing expert-level home care services to patients with chronic health conditions, and we are seeking a compassionate Nurse to join our team. Our nurses play a critical role in maintaining the independence and quality of life of our patients by providing regular visits and specialized care. We are proud to be a leader in the home care services industry, and we are committed to providing the best possible care to our patients.
As a Nurse at Supreme Caregiver, you will be responsible for making a preliminary health assessment and creating a tailored care plan for each patient. You will administer medication, offer pain management support, cleanse and treat injuries, and keep track of your patients’ symptoms and vital signs. You will also monitor your patients’ health and change the treatment plan as necessary.
In addition to providing specialized care to your patients, you will also be responsible for teaching their family members how to provide good at-home care, advising on how to increase domestic safety, and identifying early signs that might necessitate a hospital visit. You will be in charge of home health aides and will work closely with medical professionals, social workers, and other health professionals to ensure that your patients receive the best possible care.
We require that our nurses have less than a bachelor’s degree, with either a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) diploma or certificate from an accredited, state-approved program. You must also be licensed by the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN). Above all, we are looking for candidates who are dedicated to the health and well-being of their patients and who possess a deep appreciation for compassion.
In addition to the job duties outlined above, we offer our nurses an opportunity for growth and professional development. You will have access to ongoing training and mentoring by our leadership team, and you will have an opportunity to learn new skills and grow as an individual. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply for this fulfilling and rewarding career opportunity.
Roles as a Nurse
- Make a preliminary health assessment and tailored care plan.
- administer medication and offer pain management support.
- Cleanse and treat injuries.
- Keep track of your symptoms and vital signs.
- Keep an eye on the patient’s health and change the treatment plan as necessary.
- teach patients’ relatives how to provide good at-home care.
- Advise on how to increase domestic safety.
- Identify early signs that might necessitate a hospital visit.
- In charge of home health aides
- Consult medical professionals, social workers, or other health professionals.
- Encouragement and assistance
Requirements as a Nurse
- Home health nurses require less than a bachelor’s degree.
- A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or
- A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with a diploma or certificate from an accredited, state-approved program.
- must be licensed by the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN).
- dedicated to health and wellbeing.