WHO WE ARE
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://supremecaregivers.co.uk.
Your health information’s privacy is important to Supreme Caregivers Company. As we go about our business, we’ll make records about you and the services we offer you. These documents belong to us. But the law requires us to:
- To protect the privacy of your medical information.
- To give you this warning about our privacy practices and legal obligations regarding your health information.
- To abide by the provisions of our privacy notice in place at the time.
- In conclusion, this warning gives you the following crucial details:
- How your health information may be used and shared.
- Your right to privacy concerning medical information.
- Our commitments regarding the handling of your health information.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
INFORMATION GATHERING, UTILIZATION, AND SHARING
The data generated on this website is solely our property. Only information that you willingly give us via email or other direct communication with you is accessible to us and is collected by us. We won’t give this information to anyone for sale or rental.
To answer you on the reason you contacted us, we will use the information you provide. Except as required to carry out your requests, we won’t disclose your information to anyone outside of our company.
In the future, unless you tell us otherwise, we might inform you about promotions, new goods or services, or adjustments to this privacy statement.
WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION, HOW WE MAY USE OR DISCLOSE YOUR HEALTH INFORMATIONS:
SERVICES– Supreme Caregivers will utilize your health information to deliver Caregiver services to you. For instance, information might be disseminated to our employees, your doctors, or medical facilities.
PAYMENT – Supreme Caregivers are typically required to reveal your health information to bill and collect payment for the services we provided to you, as well as to acquire prior authorization from an insurer before delivering services to you.
OPERATIONS – For quality assurance, employee evaluation, or other administrative purposes, Supreme Caregiver may use or disclose your health information. We might phone you to remind you that our personnel will be visiting you, or we might utilize your name and address to send you satisfaction questionnaires. We have business partners who do some services for us, like accountants, consultants, and lawyers. They must uphold the confidentiality of your medical records under the terms of our formal agreement with them. When inspecting our services, government surveyors could potentially have access to information about your health.
HEALTH-RELATED BENEFITS, SERVICES, AND TREATMENT ALTERNATIVES – Supreme Caregivers may use and share health information about you to get in touch with you about potential alternatives to current health-related benefits, services, or treatments. Please send written notice to Supreme Caregivers if you do not wish to receive these communications.
PEOPLE THAT TAKE PART IN YOUR CARE – If a family member, other relatives, close friend, or any other person you name is engaged in your care or payments for your care, At-Home Care Company may share health information about you with that person. If someone needs to be informed of your whereabouts, general condition, or demise, we might reveal health information to you. If you do not want us to share your information with anyone, including family members, close friends, or a caregiver, or if you do not want us to leave any messages on your answering machine, kindly let us know.
LEGALLY REQUIRED OR PERMITTED USES OR DISCLOSURES – Your health information may be used or disclosed by Supreme Caregivers as needed to comply with legal obligations and for the following reasons:
- Relief efforts for natural disasters.
- public health initiatives to report.
- prevent or control diseases.
- research under specific conditions.
- reporting of abuse, neglect, or domestic violence.
- health oversight organizations
- the Food and Drug Administration to monitor drugs and devices, police or law enforcement officials as required by law or in compliance with a court order or other process authorized by law; and units of the government with special functions, such as the U.K. Funeral directors, coroners, and medical examiners; organ donation; workers’ compensation to provide benefits for diseases or injuries sustained at work; and to prevent harm to public health or safety.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION – To respond to your information requests, collect demographic data, compile website statistics, and send you updates about our service offerings, At-Home Care Company may use non-medical information you submit to us, such as your address, phone number, and email address. This information won’t be shared or disclosed by At-Home Care Company for any other uses. Any modifications to this policy will be quickly disclosed on our website.
YOUR RIGHTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE HEALTH INFORMATION
Regarding the identifiable health information we keep about you, you have the following rights:
- COMMUNICATION THAT IS PRIVATE. You have the right to specify how and where our organization communicates with you regarding matters regarding your health. You can request, for instance, that we call you at home rather than at work. The requested method of contact or the location where you want to be contacted must be specified. Our company will comply with reasonable requirements. No justification is necessary for your request.
- I WANT RESTRICTIONS. You have the right to ask us to limit how we can use or disclose your identifiable health information for operations related to your care, payment, or treatment. You also have the right to request that we only disclose your personal health information to people who need to know about it to provide or pay for your care, like family and friends. We are not required to grant your request, but if we do, we are obligated to do so unless otherwise required by law, in an emergency, or when we need the information to treat you. Your request must succinctly and clearly state the following information: (a) the information you want restricted; (b) whether you want to limit our practice’s use or disclosure of your information; and (c) who the restrictions should apply.
- SCREENING AND MAKING COPIES.You have the right to access identifiable health information on you, such as patient medical records and billing records but excluding psychotherapy notes, and to request a copy of it. Our organization may charge a fee for the cost of copying, postage, labor, and supplies related to your request. In certain limited situations, our organization may decline your request to inspect and/or copy. Nevertheless, you may ask for a review of our decision. We shall select a different licensed healthcare practitioner to carry out reviews.
- For as long as the information is stored by or for our organization, you may ask us to modify your health information if you think it is inaccurate or incomplete. You must provide us with a justification for your request for a modification. If you don’t put your request (and the justification for it) in writing, our organization will decline it. Additionally, if you ask us to amend information that is (a) accurate and complete, (b) not identifiable health information that you would be permitted to inspect and copy, (c) not created by our organization unless the person or entity that created the information is not an employee of our organization, or (d) not created by our organization, we may decline your request.
- KEEPING TRACK OF DISCLOSURE– An “accounting of disclosures” may be requested by any of our clients. An “accounting of disclosures” is a list of specific disclosures of your identifiable health information that our organization has made. Every “accounting of disclosures” request must include a time frame, which cannot exceed six years. The first list you request during the next 12 months is free. However, if you request more lists within the same 12-month period, our organization may charge you. If you make additional requests, our organization will let you know the charges involved, and you can choose not to proceed before paying any fees.
- RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT. You can complain to our organization or the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services if you think your privacy rights have been abused. Every grievance must be made in writing. You won’t suffer any consequences for making a complaint.
- RIGHT TO GRANT PERMISSION FOR OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES.For uses and disclosures not covered by this notice or permitted by relevant law, our organization will need your written consent. Any written permission you give us to use or disclose your identifiable health information can be revoked at any time. We will no longer use or share your identifiable health information for the purposes listed in the authorization. Please be aware that we must keep records of your care.
YOUR INFORMATION CONTROL AND ACCESS RIGHTS
At any moment, you can choose not to receive any more contact from us. By getting in touch with us at any time via the phone number or email provided on our website, you can do the following:
- View whatever information we may have about you.
- Change or update any information we have on you.
- Please have whatever information we have on you deleted.
- Speak up if you have any concerns about how we are using your data.
We take security measures to safeguard your information. Personal information is only accessible to staff members who require it to carry out a specific task (like customer support or billing). We keep personally identifiable information on computers and servers in a secure setting.